Portable .NET Framework 3.5 and 2.0 Offline Installer for Windows 10 and 8.x
.NET Framework offline installer is a small freeware tool developed by TechGainer to automatically install .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10, 8 and 8.1. Though .NET Framework 4 is a part of Windows 8 and 10, version 3.5, or lower versions are not included in these Windows releases. To install them, you need internet connection. This portable tool can help you easily install .NET Framework offline from existing Windows installation media, as they are available in Windows setup.
- Quick install .NET Framework 3.5, 3 and 2.
- Supports both DVD and Virtually mounted ISO.
- Automatic check for presence of source for the selected location.
- Advanced installation tab to customize every command and debug.
- Option to Show/Hide CMD console.
- Current Version: 2.3
- Cost: Free
- Programmed in: VB.NET (Targeted Framework: 4.0)
- Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1 and 8
- Platform: Both x86 and x64 supported
- Auto UAC Prompt: Enabled
- Size: 406KB
- Developer: Jaber Al Nahian
Advanced Install tab lets you control over the CMD commands this program run. Easy Install tab works pretty much for all.
You shouldn’t be using Advanced Options unless you really know what you are doing.
14th December, 2014: Version 2.3, initial release.