|cancel friend request|
Some times we make mistakes when adding friends on Facebook. Because we sometimes wrongly add some friends and then think that we should not add them as friend. Then we have to cancel or undo our pending/awaiting friend request so that our friend request will not be sent to him! But this is a great problem for many peoples to delete or undo/cancel a pending a friend request. Do you know that it’s very easy?. But because of our carelessness , it became hard.
What you need to do :
1. Just click on the persons name (whom you want to cancel friend request) to go to his profile.
2. On the top of his/her profile, you will see a line “Awating Friend Confirmation” as below..
|awating for friend confirmation|
3. Beside this line, you will see a cross mark like below..
|cancel to undo the awaiting friend request|
4. Just click on this cross mark and reject you friend request.
|your friend request is now cancelled|
5. Thats all. And you are done the process.
Some guys made this process very hard.
To cancel the friend request, they at first block the user then unblock that user!.
Now think how fool they are! So don’t do that way.
Latest posts by Jaber Al Nahian (see all)
- Prevent Certain Sites form Appearing in Google Search Results without any Browser Extension or Plugin - September 2, 2011
- How to Prevent Google From Saving your Search & Web History not to Get Personalized Search Results - September 2, 2011
- Air Playit – Free Audio & Video Streaming App for iPhone, iPad & Android over Wi-Fi, 3G/4G - August 26, 2011