How to Download YouTube Videos Easily Without any Software
Youtube is the number one video sharing website which is owned by Google. No subject exist on which you cannnot find video on youtube. But the problem is tricky Google didn’t left any direct way to download videos from youtube. Since youtube is not providing any easy way to download their videos there thousands of softwares and hacks are made to make it possible for rest of the peoples.
Many softwares and browser addons are available which will make it simple to download youtube videos. But most of these tools are problematic and don’t work after a certain time. So I wrote this post to guide you a basic hack to download and save any youtube video on your computer without any interruption.
How it Works ?
Youtube videos are viewed in web based video viewer frame where it loads and streams. So it’s very easy to understand that these videos are temporary saved in our web browser’s temporary cache folder. Cache folders are created on your computer hard drive by browsers to store many kinds of temporary web files to make use of later. Web based videos are are also stored there. So when a video is fully loaded on your browser, we can check that browser’s cache folder and we will must find that video though it may mask itself so that it seems not like a video. The hing we need to do is to change that file’s extension into *.flv (all youtube videos are flv formatted) format so that it will work and playable to video players.
What We Need ?
Beside our web browser we need a small portable tool called VideoCacheView which will help us to locate the location on saved video file in browser cache. this utility can help you to extract the video file from the cache and save it for watching it in the future.
It automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer and Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox) and finds all video files that are currently stored in it. It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future. If you have a movie player that is configured to play flv files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browser’s cache. The software supports the popular browsers Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer.
How to Use VideoCacheView to Save Youtube and other Web Based Videos :
Simply first let the video to fully load on your browser. After the video is fully loaded, run VideoCacheView. It will show all stored videos in your browser’s cache. Now you can extract or coply your cached videos to anywhere to save it. Video Cache View offers several advantages including the ability to filter items, identify videos directly, save videos and combine the caches of multiple web browsers.
Author: Jaber Al Nahian
Jaber is a tech enthusiast, geek and web worm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is the founder and Chief-Editor of TechGainer. While he is away from his keyboard, either he's fishing or messing with wildlife. In case, you can contact him at rijans[at]techgainer[dot]com.
Did you Know?Google encourages its engineers to spend 20% of their time on ideas of their own. Google has many products that came out of this 20% idea.
We are Social
- Get Notification on Phone When Particular Facebook Friends Come Online
- Stop Facebook from Notifying Others when You are Friends with Someone
- Easily Edit APK Files, Change Icon, Name and Version – with “APK Icon Editor” for Windows
- How to Disable Facebook Messenger Chat Heads on Android
- How to Stop Viber from Sending your “Seen” Status while Chatting
- Mac OS X Yosemite Theme Pack for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista
- How to Prevent Google From Saving your Search & Web History not to Get Personalized Search Results
- How to Know Who Checked/Visited/Viewed Your Facebook Profile and Info
- [Working] Import Facebook Contacts to Google, Gmail, CSV File, Twitter, Linkedin or any Other Service
- How to Add Skype Chat With Pidgin Messenger
Recent Posts :
- Automatically Backup APK Files while Installing Apps from Play Store
- WhatsApp Message ‘Sent’, ‘Delivered’ and ‘Read’ Status Identification using Indicators and Tick Marks
- Find Out the Sleeping Schedule of Someone using “Sleeping Time”
- How to Find the IMEI Number of a Lost or Stolen Android Phone
- 10+ Proven Tips to Make Google Chrome Super Fast on Desktop
- How to Use Pushbullet in Ubuntu and Linux Mint using Pushbullet Indicator
- How to Disable or Change Ubuntu Startup Sound at Login Screen