How to Stop or Block a Facebook Application From Automatically Posting on Your Wall
So far I have told you that it’s not a problem of having huge applications added to your Facebook account. Because we can use these Facebook applications for many interesting purposes. But while using different kinds of Facebook applications, we have to face many problems. That day one of my friends asked me, “Some facebook applications are continuously posting on my wall without knowing me. How can I restrict or stop those applications?” Humm, Spamming is the most irritative issue here. Because many Facebook applications are used to generate random random questions, quizzes etc and continuously post them on your wall.
Let’s See the Tutorial on How to Restrict or Block any Facebook Application From Auto Posting on Your Facebook Wall :
Step 1: Login to your facebook account.
Step 2: Now Click here to view all of your facebook applications.
Step 3: Now click on “Edit Settings” beside the app which you want to restrict.
Then click on “Remove” beside “Post on my wall“.
Now you are done. In future that application will no more post any thing on your wall.
Author: Jaber Al Nahian
Jaber is a tech enthusiast, geek and web worm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is the founder and Chief-Editor of TechGainer. While he is away from his keyboard, either he's fishing or messing with wildlife. In case, you can contact him at rijans[at]techgainer[dot]com.
Did you Know?The Eiffel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets in it.
We are Social
- Easily Edit APK Files, Change Icon, Name and Version – with “APK Icon Editor” for Windows
- How to Disable Internet Download Manager Automatic Update Check
- Get Notification on Phone When Particular Facebook Friends Come Online
- Stop Facebook from Notifying Others when You are Friends with Someone
- Mac OS X Yosemite Theme Pack for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista
- How to Easily Change or Fake Your Android Device Model and Brand Name
- Save Web Pages as PDF in Chrome, Firefox and Other Browsers
- How to Stop Viber from Sending your “Seen” Status while Chatting
- How to Change Box Sync Default Folder Location in Windows or Mac
- [Working] Import Facebook Contacts to Google, Gmail, CSV File, Twitter, Linkedin or any Other Service
Recent Posts :
- Automatically Backup APK Files while Installing Apps from Play Store
- WhatsApp Message ‘Sent’, ‘Delivered’ and ‘Read’ Status Identification using Indicators and Tick Marks
- Find Out the Sleeping Schedule of Someone using “Sleeping Time”
- How to Find the IMEI Number of a Lost or Stolen Android Phone
- 10+ Proven Tips to Make Google Chrome Super Fast on Desktop
- How to Use Pushbullet in Ubuntu and Linux Mint using Pushbullet Indicator
- How to Disable or Change Ubuntu Startup Sound at Login Screen