Now a days a great problem in our windows computers become so slow day by day. It’s a very irritating when we feel that our computer is slow and we cannot working on our computer properly. Because every man hates slow PC. So I wrote some tips and ways to make your windows( XP, 7 ) computer running more faster.
There are many reasons why your computer becomes slow. Let’s try to solve them.
1. Never Install Useless Programs :
We have to install different kinds of softwares, add-ons on our computer. But try to install only important softwares permanently. When you install an application on your computer for trial to see what is it and how it works, if you see it is no more needed, then just uninstall it.
2. Make Refresh the desktop after closing any program. It will make faster your system because it removes any unused files from the RAM.
3. Let Your Desktop to be Clean:
Never fill up the desktop with different kinds of folders, files and shortcuts. Because these will increase the loading time of your desktop. Thus your computer will become slow.
4. Leave a Big Space in Your C drive :
C drive is the location where windows is installed. When you run your computer, windows and games you computer uses C drive for virtual memory and some programs also c drive for temporary memory. So if you don’t leave space in your c drive, your computer will become slow.
5. Always Let Your Recycle Bin to be Empty :
Always make your recycle bin clean. Because recycle bin reserves your temporary deleted files.
6. Defragment Your HardDisk:
Defragment your hard-disk on a regular basis. I will suggest you to do it once a month. Defragment make your hard-drive to get more free space by removing unnecessary files. It will also rearrange your file system and make a healthy environment for files.
7. Try to Use Less System Tray icons :
Reduce the number of system tray icons at the right bottom side of your computer. System tray icons are quick indicator of which big programs are running at the background of your computer. But tray icons also reduce of your computers speed! When you are installing any program, disable the option of having tray icon if you don’t feel it is necessary for you.
8. Always Delete Temporary Files from Your System :
The concept of “Temporary Files” is very old. Temporary files are created with every Operating System and maximum softwares. You should not leave temporary files when they are not necessary. But it is confusing from where and which temporary files should be deleted. So try to use a better software to do it. Read about a best and free temporary files remover to speed up your computer.
9. Be patient when you starting your compute. Let your PC to boot up completely before open any application. Otherwise you may have face some problems.
10. Disable auto-run feature of removable devices.
11. Use an Anti-Virus :
Always try to use a better ant-virus and regularly update it. Because anti-viruses don’t let viruses and spywares to infect your computer. Virus are one of the top reason to make your computer slow up.
12. Reduce the Habit of using Themes :
Themes play a grate rule to make up your PC slow. Always try to use simple themes. Complex and unofficial themes even may steal your privacy.
13. Disable the thumbnail preview of image and other files :
To do that, Double Click on ” Computer ” >click on the “Organize” drop-down menu and select the “Folder and Search options”
2. Under ‘Files and Folders’ section, go to the “View” tab and tick the check box showing “Always show icons, never thumbnails” check box.
2. Now navigate to the “Start Up” tab.
3. Untick the Entries which are not needed.
Latest posts by Jaber Al Nahian (see all)
- Prevent Certain Sites form Appearing in Google Search Results without any Browser Extension or Plugin - September 2, 2011
- How to Prevent Google From Saving your Search & Web History not to Get Personalized Search Results - September 2, 2011
- Air Playit – Free Audio & Video Streaming App for iPhone, iPad & Android over Wi-Fi, 3G/4G - August 26, 2011