How to Use WHO.DELETED.ME to Get Notified When Someone Removes You as Friend on Facebook
“Who is hating and removed/blocked me on Facebook?” has become one of the buzz words on Facebook. You may already know I have discussed about the best, rich and effective way to automatically know/notified who hates you on Facebook, I mean who blocked or removed you on Facebook using “UnFriendFinder”. Up to this time(the time when I was writing this post) I found “UnfriendFinder” is the best browser based program to to know when anyone deletes us from their Facebook account. But there is big problem with UnfriendFinder for why I am happy to introduce you with a simple alternative to UnfriendFinder called “Who.Deleted.Me” .
Problem With “UnfriendFinder“ :
Though UnfriendFinder is my best choice, there is a big problem with unfriendfinder is it’s “Locality”! That means your unfriender is closely associated with the browser where you installed the unfriendfinder extension/add-on. If you want to access all of your unfriendfinder informations and data, you need to export and impoort data manually. Learn how to do it at the end of the post about unfriendfinder.
What is Who.Deleted.Me ?
So far I have told you it’s a simple and feature less site containing the URL http://who.deleted.me . Who.Deleted.Me simply offers you a facebook application with which you will automatically notified via email message associated with your facebook account when you friend’s list will increase or decrease.
How to Use Who.Deleted.Me :
It’s simple! Simply go to who.deleted.me and login by clicking on “Log In ” button there. Now allow the application to connect your facebook account. Once you added thi app with you account, you are done.
Now when any one will delete you, who.deleted.you will send a mail to you E-mail address that was added to you facebook account. It will also notify you when you friend list will increase. You can also manually check you friend list statues directly by visiting who.deleted.me next time.
Have fun. Share and tweet if you find it’s important.
Author: Jaber Al Nahian
Jaber is a tech enthusiast, geek and web worm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. He is the founder and Chief-Editor of TechGainer. While he is away from his keyboard, either he's fishing or messing with wildlife. In case, you can contact him at rijans[at]techgainer[dot]com.
Did you Know?The first popular web browser was called Mosaic and was released in 1993.
We are Social
- Get Notification on Phone When Particular Facebook Friends Come Online
- Easily Edit APK Files, Change Icon, Name and Version – with “APK Icon Editor” for Windows
- How to Easily Change or Fake Your Android Device Model and Brand Name
- Stop Facebook from Notifying Others when You are Friends with Someone
- How to Stop Viber from Sending your “Seen” Status while Chatting
- How to Sync Facebook Events to Google Calendar and Android
- Convert Your iPhone into a Satellite Phone In Minutes!
- How to Know Who Checked/Visited/Viewed Your Facebook Profile and Info
- How to Pin/Add Shortcut of a Program to Your Ubuntu Taskbar/Panel
- How to Use Your Web Browser As Local Computer File Explorer or Manager in Windows or Linux
Recent Posts :
- Automatically Backup APK Files while Installing Apps from Play Store
- WhatsApp Message ‘Sent’, ‘Delivered’ and ‘Read’ Status Identification using Indicators and Tick Marks
- Find Out the Sleeping Schedule of Someone using “Sleeping Time”
- How to Find the IMEI Number of a Lost or Stolen Android Phone
- 10+ Proven Tips to Make Google Chrome Super Fast on Desktop
- How to Use Pushbullet in Ubuntu and Linux Mint using Pushbullet Indicator
- How to Disable or Change Ubuntu Startup Sound at Login Screen